Jam Spot Treasures

This Is A Blog Dedicated To Dope Underground Hip Hop. I'm Down To Drop A Link For Some Rare / Hard To Get Vinyl But I Don't Think I'm Gonna Be Dropping Links For Albums That Are Easy Enough To Get. Also Click On The Title Of Each Post To Go To The Artist Myspace (and if it doesn't work then they don't have one or i couldn't find one) I'll Throw In A Reminder Here And There Also Check My Myspace If You Want To Hear My Music I Produce Hip Hop www.myspace.com/vaughnmv

Y Society - At My Own Pace / What's Next










Label: Tres Records
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country: US
Credits: All Tracks Produced By Damu The Fudgemunk
Released: 2008
Genre: Hip Hop

A1 At My Own Pace - Radio
A2 At My Own Pace - Instrumental
B1 What's Next - Radio
B2 What's Next - Instrumental
B3 Peace I'm Out The Door - Instrumental

So I think im done on the Damu collection for now...now onto Insight and Panacea

CLICK ON THE POST TITLE TO GO TO THERE MYSPACE!!!

0 comments: