Jam Spot Treasures

This Is A Blog Dedicated To Dope Underground Hip Hop. I'm Down To Drop A Link For Some Rare / Hard To Get Vinyl But I Don't Think I'm Gonna Be Dropping Links For Albums That Are Easy Enough To Get. Also Click On The Title Of Each Post To Go To The Artist Myspace (and if it doesn't work then they don't have one or i couldn't find one) I'll Throw In A Reminder Here And There Also Check My Myspace If You Want To Hear My Music I Produce Hip Hop www.myspace.com/vaughnmv

J-Live - Longevity / Braggin' Writes 12''






Label: Groove Attack Productions
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country: Germany
Released: 1996
Genre: Hip Hop
Credits: Producer - Georges Sulmers
Notes: GEMA
LC 7005

A1 Longevity (Main Mix) (4:17)
A2 Longevity (Headrush Mix) (4:38)
Remix - Roe Beardie
A3 Longevity (Headrush Instrumental) (4:39)
Remix - Roe Beardie
A4 Longevity (Acapella) (3:34)
B1 Braggin' Writes (Dome Cracker Mix) (3:30)
Remix - DJ Spinna , DJ Joc Max*
B2 Braggin' Writes (Main Mix) (3:07)
B3 Braggin' Writes (Dome Cracker Instrumental) (3:29)
Remix - DJ Spinna , DJ Joc Max*
B4 Braggin' Writes (Acapella) (3:06)


The Dome Crack Remix is fucking nuts on this 12" can't stop listening to it check it its the track above




DOWNLOAD

1 comments:

  Euphony

June 23, 2009 at 2:38 PM

http://www.mediafire.com/?ywyoyk2j2h2