Jam Spot Treasures

This Is A Blog Dedicated To Dope Underground Hip Hop. I'm Down To Drop A Link For Some Rare / Hard To Get Vinyl But I Don't Think I'm Gonna Be Dropping Links For Albums That Are Easy Enough To Get. Also Click On The Title Of Each Post To Go To The Artist Myspace (and if it doesn't work then they don't have one or i couldn't find one) I'll Throw In A Reminder Here And There Also Check My Myspace If You Want To Hear My Music I Produce Hip Hop www.myspace.com/vaughnmv

InI - Fakin' Jax 12"







Label: Elektra
Catalog#: 0-66038
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country: US
Released: 1996
Genre: Hip Hop
Style:
Credits: Producer - Pete Rock
Notes: A1 and B1 are taken from the full length CD/2LP "Center Of Attention"

all other versions are exclusive


A1 Fakin' Jax (4:21)
Featuring - Pete Rock
A2 Fakin' Jax (Rude Youth Mix) (4:47)
A3 Fakin' Jax (Instrumental) (4:21)
B1 Props (4:37)
B2 Fakin' Jax (Rude Youth Mix Instrumental) (4:47)
B3 Fakin' Jax (Acapella) (4:04)


Hip Hop group consisting of Mc Rob-O and Pete Rock's Brother Grap Luva track above is the "Rude Youth Mix" of "Fakin' Jax"

Note: The instrumental track for Rude Youth Mix skips a little bit



DOWNLOAD

1 comments:

  Euphony

June 23, 2009 at 2:15 PM

http://www.mediafire.com/?hyfn4hhjeeu

classic shit right here enjoy it