Jam Spot Treasures

This Is A Blog Dedicated To Dope Underground Hip Hop. I'm Down To Drop A Link For Some Rare / Hard To Get Vinyl But I Don't Think I'm Gonna Be Dropping Links For Albums That Are Easy Enough To Get. Also Click On The Title Of Each Post To Go To The Artist Myspace (and if it doesn't work then they don't have one or i couldn't find one) I'll Throw In A Reminder Here And There Also Check My Myspace If You Want To Hear My Music I Produce Hip Hop www.myspace.com/vaughnmv

Various - Beat Factory Rap Essentials Volume 1





Label: BeatFactory Music Inc.
Catalog#: AR-10338
Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP
Country: Canada
Released: 1996
Genre: Hip Hop

A1 Rascalz Fitnredi (4:29)
Producer - Kemo
A2 Concrete Mob Boiling Point (3:17)
Producer - Scam (3)
A3 Down To Erf Learn To Earn (3:25)
B1 Kardinal Offishall Naughty Dread (4:24)
Producer - Kardinal Offishall
B2 Black-I No Lawz (4:23)
B3 Wio-K Sunlight (3:42)
C1 Red Life* Who's Talking Weight (Remix) (3:46)
Producer - K-Note
C2 Dan-E-O Dear Hip Hop (3:24)
C3 Scales Empire Bright Lights, Big City (4:00)
D1 Choclair Twenty One Years (4:17)
Backing Vocals - K.C. Thomas
Producer - Day
D2 Citizen Kane (2) Structure, Foundation (What's The Plan) (3:14)
Producer - Erf Productions
D3 Ghetto Concept U.L. (4:24)

Some Oldies Right here 96' hip hop compilation from Canada listen to Dan E O's track above Dear Hip Hop that track is ahead of its time



DOWNLOAD

1 comments:

  Euphony

June 23, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Enjoy This Gem

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dmka2zjhzzj