Jam Spot Treasures

This Is A Blog Dedicated To Dope Underground Hip Hop. I'm Down To Drop A Link For Some Rare / Hard To Get Vinyl But I Don't Think I'm Gonna Be Dropping Links For Albums That Are Easy Enough To Get. Also Click On The Title Of Each Post To Go To The Artist Myspace (and if it doesn't work then they don't have one or i couldn't find one) I'll Throw In A Reminder Here And There Also Check My Myspace If You Want To Hear My Music I Produce Hip Hop www.myspace.com/vaughnmv

Cee*Why - Water Torture / The Great Escape 12" (2001)









Label: YNR Productions
Catalog#: YNR 006
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country: UK
Released: 2001
Genre: Hip Hop
Style:
Credits: Mastered By - Naweed Ahmed
Producer - Cee*Why
Notes: Produced & mixed by Cee Why for Angry Squirrel productions.
Recorded at Boomcat Studios.
Mastered by Naweed at Whitfield Street.
Additional vocals on B1 by Diablo.
Cee Why logo by Akt.
Design by Tommy Evans.

A1 Water Torture
Featuring - Jehst , Tommy Evans
A2 Water Torture (Instrumental)
A3 Water Torture (Accapella)
Featuring - Jehst , Tommy Evans
B1 The Great Escape
Featuring - Universal Soldiers
B2 The Great Escape (Instrumental)
B3 The Great Escape (Accapella)
Featuring - Universal Soldiers

The first time i heard water torture was when i was watching Kidulthood a UK movie about ghetto kids. I didn't know much about Cee*Why but later learned that he is on YNR Records and that he can make a heavy ass beat!. I had this song looping for months Jehst and Tommy Evans kill it.

listen to "Water Torture" above produced by Cee*Why

Special thanks to LoW-RyDaH from www.Hiphopsphere.com for the rip




DOWNLOAD

1 comments:

  Euphony

June 23, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Enjoy ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tzmfjiyzdnv