Jam Spot Treasures

This Is A Blog Dedicated To Dope Underground Hip Hop. I'm Down To Drop A Link For Some Rare / Hard To Get Vinyl But I Don't Think I'm Gonna Be Dropping Links For Albums That Are Easy Enough To Get. Also Click On The Title Of Each Post To Go To The Artist Myspace (and if it doesn't work then they don't have one or i couldn't find one) I'll Throw In A Reminder Here And There Also Check My Myspace If You Want To Hear My Music I Produce Hip Hop www.myspace.com/vaughnmv

Black Attack - My Crown / Correct Technique 12" (1997)





Label: Rawkus
Catalog#: RWK 147
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country: US
Released: 1997
Genre: Hip Hop
Credits: Producer - Ghetto Professionals, The*
Notes: Manufactured & distributed by: Rawkus Entertainment

A1 My Crown (Clean)
A2 My Crown (Dirty)
A3 My Crown (Instrumental)
B1 Correct Technique (Clean)
Rap [Featuring] - Problemz
B2 Correct Technique (Dirty)
Rap [Featuring] - Problemz
B3 Correct Technique (Instrumental)

listen to the track above you'll know its a classic



DOWNLOAD

1 comments:

  Euphony

June 21, 2009 at 9:55 PM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y95IKWFS

jam like a tec with correct techniques

enjoy!!